Nelson Waterers Does Anyone Here Use Nelson Automatic Waterers?

Does anyone here use Nelson Automatic Waterers? - nelson waterers

We have problems with a fountain that had not fully closed, we turned the screw as much as possible (as in the fact that stroke is yet), but still leaks and overflows and eventually container flooding at work.
Someone knows how to solve this problem? We had the plumber, several times a month for other things in the barn, and we'll fix it myself if possible (because the installer is) very expensive.

2 comments:

Ponygirl said...

The website is http://www.nelsonmfg.com/ and the phone number is 1888.844.6606. Call them.

Need a new game. We had to replace some of our 35-watering, but takes about an hour after you turn the water does not do so difficult. I do not know why they had to do it, but replaced by a quarter of us in this part of the last 15 years.

I wish I could tell you to be the number of rooms, but realize that if you describe the problem. It's just a part of $ 20 if I remember correctly.

jewleit said...

I have one that to me so many problems from the beginning that I did not use himself, and returns to a trustee and dice. The first time I bought that I did not send the right of all parties the right to assemble. I know I will buy from again. There are others out there.

Post a Comment