Flea Bite Pics Chicken Pox Or Flea Bites?

Chicken Pox or Flea Bites? - flea bite pics

Hello I have a little 3-year-old daughter and a boy of 5 years. We live in a house near some houses. Almost everyone here has pets. We have a cat that lives outside. There is also a dog in the house of our neighbors that my kids pets. You do not go to day care or rarely play with other children without the school today and I am a housewife, but I noticed the bites on the legs of his child or any other type of package itching. I thought that chiggers or mosquitoes is played out, but I recognized my friend Lil in his abdomen and arms. I am a little worried it might chickenpox but not sure. I took some pictures of my daughters, but was never a clear picture, so I do not know whether or not say anything about it. Chickenpox or pets flea bites .. Sand fleas or play in the sand and the sand of our house?

Elbow and arm http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z223/ ...

Quality upper body .. not good, but you can hardly see, 4 shots, and they are all in a row makes me think I could get a few fleas in his shirt. HTtp: / / i188.photobucket.com/albums/z223 / ...

2 comments:

Snakey S said...

It seems likely that mosquitoes me.they for fever, if they chickenpox.

Cristana said...

Well ... similar bites of me ... since U said, with the cats out of the Uruguay Round and the neighborhood dogs play UR ... u shud Get Ur Kitty marked to take the kids .... Ur fled into the doc can give u the proper diagnosis and treatment for this ... Finally, I am not a doc ... Good luck ...

Post a Comment