Help Sims 3 Initialization Failed Mac Sims 3 On Mac OS X Will Not Run Service Initialization Failed (0x024e424f)?

Sims 3 on Mac OS X will not run Service initialization failed (0x024e424f)? - help sims 3 initialization failed mac

In August 2009 I have the game The Sims 3rd I had the opportunity to play for 3 months until today. Yesterday everything was perfect. When I came on my Mac, and I tried to play the following:
Not able to load the game
Service failed to initialize (0x024e424f)
My MacBook is completely revised, and I opened the same way I do every other day. I can see how everything was better than ever yesterday and today refuses to work. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 times and nothing works. I have a Mac OS X version 10.5.8! I can not return to the game, and I am at a loss what to do. "Please, please help me, I do not know what to do now. Done all my updates, both in The Sims 3, and on my Mac OS X 10.5.8. IF PLEASE HELP ME.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mac Sucks

Post a Comment