Wedding Card Message Suggestions Has Anyone Ever Ordered From African-weddings?

Has anyone ever ordered from African-weddings? - wedding card message suggestions

Not always www.african if the wedding. com. I ordered wedding invitations from this page on 9/28/2008 and never received the tickets. I called the toll free number listed on the site and spoke with the Director-General appointed Veronica Brady, who also happens to be the only one who works there. He was surprised when I expressed my concern and said he did not understand why it took so long to get my card. She said that the pressure was in error and will put them together and back to me. Quietly and politely, I said some unfortunate things happen, and unfortunately it happened. I offered to give me a discount for my inconvenience and misleading, the text on its website that says 24-48 hours turn around time. He said that swho is registered on this idea to see if you agree. When he said my call again that the printer you are not prepared to find the product discount. I said ok. Are they willing to pay and speed up because we lost long ago? She said it was only a proposal and see with them if they would do. Never heard anything, so I called them back and said that their company came forward and paid for the product because of this incident is increasing its integrity. A week later, I have not received the letter and when I followed my product on the website now shows canceled mine. I called to ask about the cancellation notice, but asked to leave a message. Neverreceive a timely response to this company again.

Does anyone have a problem with African-marriage?

2 comments:

Killer Queen said...

I have, but how do you pay? Was it a credit card? When can your company and tell them to call, you never turn back your order and receive the cargo. This is very bad for business because their ability to accept credit cards can lose. I bet you had an action, but then that probably does not help.

Do you have the name of the printer? You can also try to call directly to see if it's true. So you can bring the card company to small claims court and sue. If you had to pay for new cards, they may have to cough money.

E report to the BBB. If it was online, the report such as Internet fraud, email fraud, the reports that you can find.

shawnee3... said...

Thank me that they do not use. Calling for a different area if possible. Contact your card company credit card. Whenever I have a new business on the Internet, I try to see if Google can not find anything or know people who use them, I do not want the first one.

Post a Comment