How To Cover Fever Blister With Make Up How Do U Get Rid Of A Black Eye & A Fever Blister?

How do u get rid of a black eye & a fever blister? - how to cover fever blister with make up

and I was hit in the head by a softball, and sent me a black eye and all the stress, have sores, now I see that shit, and I tommarrow school ..... This could U please help me for a quick, Sumthing different components & it because I do not try to cover very good .. Thank you in advance for all the right answers \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 3

2 comments:

tartangr... said...

A number of things that help cold sores are: yogurt, butter, milk, acidophilus, Lactobacillus acidophilus tablets or heal. Acidophilus is the active ingredient in all these countries and helps accelerate the healing of wounds.

average_... said...

Enjoy the attention. Do not cover up - it's great that you are active and you are okay. The bruises go for a few days. You can not do it anyway. Just go with it ...

Post a Comment