Morning Bar For Master Bath Virtual Villager Help- Problems With Getting A Master Builder?

Virtual Villager Help- Problems with getting a Master Builder? - morning bar for master bath

Hello. I have a city and only need a Level 3 health. I have many clients seem to be caught in adept, were in the same bar the night before and had 6 clock this morning, I still have to repair the hut, but does not seem to be settled. No problems with others, only for manufacturers. Is there something missing, I'm? Ruins, and idols and Laguna have been completed, so that only the cottage fixing to work .. Ideas?

2 comments:

Shmily said...

You should check all of them, not as producers, but also farmers and researchers such as huts, sometimes. Remember to check out the construction of each bar, whether they really master.
If you really do not, then you need to find the best qualified builder, so you try to train him or her.
For more information, I encourage you to review other topics at this site and the Virtual Villagers www.games2download.com

brat_bec... said...

Hello, can someone plz give me my license key does not work and I do not know why I need help plz

Post a Comment