Messages For New Baby What Should I Get For Her New Baby Girl?

What should I get for her new baby girl? - messages for new baby

My last nanny was delivered just 2 days! She was our guardian for only 2 months, but I think I should get something. I have no idea what you have or need. We do not talk much outside of the Facebook message, or a casual hello, how are you ... if we in the city.
Card not enough? Or I should have a baby Onesie or what? I do not know know exactly what is appropriate in this case ... lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A map is perfect, but if you do something for them, a box of diapers or baby soap is useful and meaningful.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps a card and a book? Babies love books are great and they can over and over and over again, as opposed to the things that come from, it is also usually quite cheap. Map quite well.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps a card and a book? Babies love books are great and they can over and over and over again, as opposed to the things that come from, it is also usually quite cheap. Map quite well.

Anonymous said...

I think a card is more than enough shows that you think it is what he wants to do the right thing? Do not waste your money on things that need not at all!

Post a Comment