Brain Tumor More Condition_symptoms Is Gamma Knife Safer Than A Surgical Operation In A Brain Tumor. Which Operation Is More Risky?

Is gamma knife safer than a surgical operation in a brain tumor. which operation is more risky? - brain tumor more condition_symptoms

I had already operated for a brain tumor about 2 1 / 2 years and as I was informed by the doctor that I have a yearly MRI. Recently, I read my MRI, my neurosurgeon and was interpreted by the radiologist that there is an increase in the size of the crowd left subfrontal Sellar and nodular lesions and the progression of cystic right frontal encephalomacia after my neuro was the growth of a tumor in the chiasm especially on the right side. , Asked two options for gamma knife surgery, or simply laser surgery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment